The Faerie Woods Preview The Faerie Woods Preview

This is great! Mystically created enchantment of the moments thoughts. I believe it matches your songs theme really good. Solid preview, thank you for posting!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you so much! :)

FFMQ - Mystic Quest FFMQ - Mystic Quest

Your take on the re mastering is impressive. Like the end result of how you improved the sound and quality of the music. Thought to mention this mix sounds like it could be a n64 version when compared to the original version. I was just playing mario kart on the 64 and won the gold cup noticed the quality of the music sounded real close. Didn't hear any problems, came together nicely. Keep doing it, Peace.

kuro-rpg responds:

Thank you! :D

11 tracks down, 14 more to go! I might want to redo a couple of my older ones, but it seems like progress has been made.

Cityvalley Night Cityvalley Night

You nailed those colors and the depth greatly. I appreciate this kind of work and the thoughts put into it. You can tell each suggested action you created is adding up to a finish. Keep doing what you do and thank you for sharing with us. Peace.

Kamikaye responds:

THanks a lot ! :)

Water Nymph Water Nymph

Amazing, she looks dangerously tempting. I like the BnW approach with this piece and the eyes are perfectly captured. You keep surprising with your gift of vision. Thank you for sharing with us. Peace.

Cliff Tower Cliff Tower

WoW!! This is incredibly done well. Good thing you went with the new technics with this one, it shows your deeper potential of vision. Awesomeness! More please! Thank you for sharing with the portal.

Kamikaye responds: