A Tale of Old A Tale of Old

Really great sounding strings. Nicely done with the instruments expressive playing and speaking through tones. Its great work in the layering, enjoyed how it builds and resonates with your imagination. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Any projects you have yet for it? Keep going! Peace.

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't have any projects for it yet, no.

Violin Practice Violin Practice

Excellent expression! Good atmosphere vibe. Glorified mystery, its pretty cool. Thanks for posting. Very useful material. Nice! Keep going!

Resonance Resonance

For a first time with this kind of expressive keys thought you did well. I like its calling of attention to whatever this was fitted to. Intensity is there and pressure is light on the focus which is wonderful so I can enjoy what Im mentally seeing. Got very interesting with the arpeg playing. Thanks for posting it. Hope the project goes well. Peace.

Cityvalley Night Cityvalley Night

You nailed those colors and the depth greatly. I appreciate this kind of work and the thoughts put into it. You can tell each suggested action you created is adding up to a finish. Keep doing what you do and thank you for sharing with us. Peace.

Kamikaye responds:

THanks a lot ! :)

Water Nymph Water Nymph

Amazing, she looks dangerously tempting. I like the BnW approach with this piece and the eyes are perfectly captured. You keep surprising with your gift of vision. Thank you for sharing with us. Peace.

Cliff Tower Cliff Tower

WoW!! This is incredibly done well. Good thing you went with the new technics with this one, it shows your deeper potential of vision. Awesomeness! More please! Thank you for sharing with the portal.

Kamikaye responds: