A Tale of Old A Tale of Old

Really great sounding strings. Nicely done with the instruments expressive playing and speaking through tones. Its great work in the layering, enjoyed how it builds and resonates with your imagination. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Any projects you have yet for it? Keep going! Peace.

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't have any projects for it yet, no.

Violin Practice Violin Practice

Excellent expression! Good atmosphere vibe. Glorified mystery, its pretty cool. Thanks for posting. Very useful material. Nice! Keep going!

Resonance Resonance

For a first time with this kind of expressive keys thought you did well. I like its calling of attention to whatever this was fitted to. Intensity is there and pressure is light on the focus which is wonderful so I can enjoy what Im mentally seeing. Got very interesting with the arpeg playing. Thanks for posting it. Hope the project goes well. Peace.

The Faerie Woods Preview The Faerie Woods Preview

This is great! Mystically created enchantment of the moments thoughts. I believe it matches your songs theme really good. Solid preview, thank you for posting!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you so much! :)

FFMQ - Mystic Quest FFMQ - Mystic Quest

Your take on the re mastering is impressive. Like the end result of how you improved the sound and quality of the music. Thought to mention this mix sounds like it could be a n64 version when compared to the original version. I was just playing mario kart on the 64 and won the gold cup noticed the quality of the music sounded real close. Didn't hear any problems, came together nicely. Keep doing it, Peace.

kuro-rpg responds:

Thank you! :D

11 tracks down, 14 more to go! I might want to redo a couple of my older ones, but it seems like progress has been made.