Lovely Kitten - Never Forget Me Lovely Kitten - Never Forget Me

Excellent work Valeria Kitten or Nikki ha not sure which to call you but I do know you did a really good job mixing the feel of the story in the description with that of the instrument sounds. Great balance work from what I heard and very interesting how your mind works in patterns. Thank you for sharing with us, a deep message received. Know the feeling. Keep going! Peace.

endK - Pleasant Nightmare endK - Pleasant Nightmare

Interesting string play. Cool brass usage here. Cool sections like how you transitioned through them. Nice job, thanks for posting.

endKashika responds:

Thanks man!

A Tale of Old A Tale of Old

Really great sounding strings. Nicely done with the instruments expressive playing and speaking through tones. Its great work in the layering, enjoyed how it builds and resonates with your imagination. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Any projects you have yet for it? Keep going! Peace.

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't have any projects for it yet, no.

Cityvalley Night Cityvalley Night

You nailed those colors and the depth greatly. I appreciate this kind of work and the thoughts put into it. You can tell each suggested action you created is adding up to a finish. Keep doing what you do and thank you for sharing with us. Peace.

Kamikaye responds:

THanks a lot ! :)

Water Nymph Water Nymph

Amazing, she looks dangerously tempting. I like the BnW approach with this piece and the eyes are perfectly captured. You keep surprising with your gift of vision. Thank you for sharing with us. Peace.

Cliff Tower Cliff Tower

WoW!! This is incredibly done well. Good thing you went with the new technics with this one, it shows your deeper potential of vision. Awesomeness! More please! Thank you for sharing with the portal.

Kamikaye responds: